Creatine Supplements are the most studied supplement and it has been shown time and again that creatine supplementation can increase strength and muscle mass. Creatine is one of the most popular bodybuilding supplements today. Creatine supplements are used by bodybuilders and athletes to improve overall performance in the field of strength and recovery.
Creatine is produced primarily naturally in the human body through the liver and kidneys. It is an important amino acid for human muscles. This amino acid can occur naturally in the meat food group, especially red meat.
The greatest demand for creatine is found in muscles that require fast energy, mainly skeletal muscles, and the brain.
Creatine and its benefits:
- In addition to sports performance, doctors have also begun to try to use creatine to treat various diseases. Creatine has been used to treat a disease called rotational atrophy, which affects the eyes.
- It has been used to help people with Parkinson’s disease, Huntington’s disease, and certain types of muscular dystrophy.
- Creatine supplements have been studied as a way to improve myocardial strength, weight, and endurance in patients with heart failure.
- Creatine is also being tested for the treatment of ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) (also known as Lou Gehrig’s disease) and the genetic disease McArdle syndrome.
- Creatine supplements are sometimes touted as a treatment for bipolar disorder and depression. Some people claim that creatine can help treat rheumatoid arthritis and COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease).
- Creatine can also contribute to heart health.
- Creatine can help suppress high cholesterol, lower triglycerides (fat that circulates in the blood), and lower homocysteine levels, all of which are linked to heart disease and stroke.
The best creatine supplements are:
Let’s check out the best creatine NZ in the list below:
1. Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine Powder
Creatine monohydrate has been extensively researched and consistent long-term use, combined with a healthy, balanced diet and regular weight training, has been shown to help maintain body size, strength, and recovery. muscles.
- 100% Pure Creatine Monohydrate
- Each serving contains 5 grams of pure Creatine Monohydrate
- Helps support ATP recovery and explosive sports
- Micronized, easy to mix
- Banned Substance Test
Mix one rounded teaspoon of the Micronized Creatine powder into a protein shake or glass of your favorite flavored beverage. Then mix with a spoon. Intended for use in healthy adults and as part of a healthy, balanced diet and exercise program.
2.MusclePharm Essentials Creatine
MusclePharm Creatine is a high-quality, pharmaceutical-grade creatine supplement that requires no filler. MusclePharm Creatine supports increased creatine status by improving absorption and bioavailability. Cinnulin, which is recommended for clinical support, promotes absorption, whereby five pure and diverse creatine complexes enter the muscles. This one is another top-quality best creatine NZ product out there.
MusclePharm Creatine promotes explosive power, ATP energy, and overall strength. To increase endurance, strength, and lean muscle growth, provide your body with a complete creatine pack – MusclePharm Creatine!
As a dietary supplement, mix three scoops (5g) in 300 ml of juice, water, or your protein drink of choice daily. Drink immediately. To maximize results, drink 8 to 10 glasses (300ml) of water once daily. A loading phase is not required or recommended with this product.
Container: 300 Grams
One Serving: 3 Scoops (5g)
Servings Per Container: 60
Create 8 is 100% pure pharmaceutical grade bi-directional creatine monohydrate in the market. Crea8 nutrients with the best creatine monohydrate so that your body will reach the next level of strength, durability, and muscle growth. Other creatine monohydrate products are charged with harmful fillings that lead to migraines, jittering, and excessive water retention. Create 8 can guarantee that EHPLAB has acquired the creatine monohydrate of the highest quality to achieve its objective safely. Create the best body you can use crea8.
This one is another top-quality best creatine NZ product out there.
4. Ghost Size Muscle Builder
Ghost Lifestyle Size is a combination of the new school and old school, clinical dosing, packaging, and transparent AF, the muscle builder is designed to earn income faster than Photoshop. Add Ghost Legend or Whey for more benefits / more lives. This one is another top-quality best creatine NZ product out there.
Ghost Lifestyle Size Features:
- Combination of Old and New School Creatine
- 21g Creatine HCL, 2.84g Creatine Monohydrate, providing 5g total
- 200mg Epicatechin
- Full Clinical Dose of Betaine and Beta
- The Alanine All 44 Alanine School (Creatine Hydrochloride) complies with the addition of the old school Creatine combination (Creatine Monohydrate) to maximize efficacy, absorption, and solubility.
Ghost Size contains the first “full production creatine”, each scoop can provide the real 5G output. You’re right, most brands have added 5G creatine, but since creatine is not 100% pure, the actual creatine delivery is much less than 5G. At Ghost, they appreciate every gram (and the benefits that come with it), which is why we have strengthened our creatine (3.21G HCl and 2.84G monohydrate) to ensure you get it in every scoop of the complete 5G dose.
For Ghost, betaine is a breeze, because it works synergistically with creatine to provide some great muscle-building benefits. Although only 500 mg is needed to see the results, in Ghost, you are clinically taking medication or bankrupt, so please rest assured that you will get a full 2.5-gram dose every time you take it.
The strongest clinical research on Beta-Alanine shows that 3.2G + Beta-Alanine per day and it is recommended to take it in divided doses. For this reason, Ghost added 2G Beta-Alanine to each scoop in Ghost Legend and 2G Beta-Alanine to each scoop in Ghost Size to ensure that you can get a full clinical dose every day…Ghost has it behind the legend.